Join the Financial Planning Networking Group’s team of Certified Public Accountants, Certified Financial Planners™, Personal Financial Specialists, Certified Student Loan Professionals, Certified Divorce Specialists™, and certified money coaches as they share best practices personally and with their clients. This lively panel of seasoned professionals will share information to help benefit you for many years to come. Attendees will take away actionable steps specific to your stage of professional and personal life.
The Zoom access link will be provided in the confirmation email. This event is planned and hosted by NCACPA’s Financial Planning Networking Group. *This is a non-CPE event
To register: Please sign up online or contact Experience Support at email@example.com or 800-469-1352 with event code SN007821.
Questions? Please contact NCACPA Engagement Coordinator, Courtney Gribble, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-469-1040.
- Sarah Bradley, CPA/PFS– Partner at Edwards Bradley PC
- Jason Deshayes, CPA/PFS, CFP®– Director of Tax Planning at Cook Wealth
- Wendolyn Forbes, CFP®– Investment Adviser at Wealth Transition Finance
- Bryon Gragg, CPA/PFS– Partner at Gragg Financial
- Jack Heil, CPA/PFS, CFF®– Financial Advisor at Lombard Securities Incorporated
- Tricia Kollath, CFP®, CSLP, Ramsey Solutions Master Financial Coach– Partner at Inspired Financial Planners, LLC
- Maria Iglesias Martinez, CDFA®, CDS™– Founder & Financial Divorce Specialist at Ever After Wealth
Moderator: Germaine Giani Weldon, CPA/PFS, CFP®– Partner at Inspired Financial Planners, LLC
WHO SHOULD ATTEND